- Todis e Gerundio insieme per una campagna che punta sulla prossimità
Todis si affida ancora una volta al suo partner Gerundio per l’ideazione e la realizzazione della campagna “Aperitivo di Passaggio – La Bontà si fa strada”. Una food experience itinerante per offrire a cittadini, turisti e passanti una degustazione dei suoi prodotti a marca privata e ricette tipiche del territorio.
- Lino Banfi, Todis and Gerundio join forces to fight fake news online and on the radio.
Daily Media - "Hard to believe!" With these words, Apulian comedian actor Lino Banfi presents, for the third consecutive year, the new Todis communication campaign.
- Gerundio - Todis: A strategy to launch a new private label pasta.
GDO WEEK - The campaign took place through Instagram stories and posts in the feed for a total of 97 items of content, reaching an Instagram interaction (views, clicks, comments) of more than 376K organic views and an engagement rate of 7.5 percent in just 30 days.
- Todis chooses Gerundio for its web marketing activities and redefinition of all the touch points.
Youmark! - Todis, an Italian brand owned by Iges srl, a single-member company controlled by PAC2000A Conad cooperative, operating in the large distribution and retail trade sector, revolutionizes its online positioning with the support of Gerundio, a creative agency with a data-driven approach.
- Media Key interview: Ramon Sembianza, Gerundio’s partner
MediaKey – How did you set yourself up to carry on your business during the pandemic? The only positive side about the Covid emergency is that it highlighted a long-ignored need in the business world: a reshaping of people’s living and work schedules.
- Gerundio wins the MIA global communication tender | International Audiovisual Market
ADC Group - The Rome-based creative company founded by Ramon Sembianza and Andrea Sebastiani will be in charge of the communication campaign’s concept and image development including also the design of all the video material and set-ups required as well as the design of the materials for the ATL and BTL external communication campaigns.
- Nexive has chosen Gerundio for its new communication campaigns after a tender with six participants. Planning is still at UM
DailyOnline - The private postal service operator under the leadership of Maria Laura Cantarelli as its Director of Public Affairs & Communications has signed a two-year contract with the Rome-based agency founded by Ramon Sembianza and Andrea Sebastiani to improve its positioning even further.