We are looking for a UX Writer to join our team and contribute to creating memorable user experiences.
The person we seek will have operational and task management responsibilities. Additionally, the candidate will work with our multidisciplinary teams to design and deliver unique products, focusing on copy and microcopy to help users understand and achieve their goals.
- Collaborates with the Art director, Web developer, and Social Media Manager to define the UX Writing vision for the project;
- Establishes guidelines, best practices, and a strategy to make text and microcopy more understandable, engaging, and in line with the brand's tone of voice,
- Measures and analyzes the impact of the work performed with a data-driven approach;
- Gathers and analyzes user needs and formulates and validates ideas and proposals with an iterative approach;
- At least three years of experience writing UX for digital products, apps, or websites;
- Experience and/or good knowledge of UX Writing practices and processes;
- Experience working in a web agency setting and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams (Designer, Dev, PM, PO, Marketing, etc.);
- Experience and/or good knowledge of usability testing and A/B testing to validate assumptions;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Open to give and receive feedback (including negative feedback) in a constructive manner;
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar products.