As part of the Client Handling team, the Account Manager reports to the Account Director. The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day client management and supervision of other team resources and sets timing and priorities for day-by-day activities. The Account Manager ensures that projects have a high-quality output from a creative and strategic point of view. The Account Manager is responsible for budget management on individual projects based on the client's brief and scope of work.
The role of the Account Manager includes knowing how to use communication and interpersonal skills appropriately to motivate and inspire the team and colleagues. We expect a proactive approach in planning at a strategic level for client and prospect development.
- Prioritizes projects and ongoing activities
- Manages and allocates dedicated resources in cooperation with the Operations team
- Identifies new business opportunities, supporting the Account Director
- 4 to 5 years of experience in agency and/or corporate settings
- Fluent in english
- Problem-solving skills
- Curiosity and interest in keeping up to date
- Project Management